Our Business Center Team
Each of the members of the business staff team assist our patients with scheduling their appointments, verifying and processing insurance referrals and payment, as well as answering questions that pertain to the financial obligations.
To expedite authorizations and reduce out-of-pocket expense our process includes:
- Verifying insurance benefits and confirm if prescribed drug is covered.
- Obtaining insurer approval.
- Exploring any relevant drug assistance programs.
- Discussing with the patient any benefits and drug assistance programs, along with any out-of-pocket costs.
- Scheduling the first appointment with a physician and infusion center.
Patients who are referred for an infusion will first see a physician who will take a medical history and conduct any necessary preliminary testing. Arise Infusion physicians have extensive knowledge and experience in the infusion of therapeutic medicines for the treatment of osteoporosis, rheumatologic, pulmonary, dermatologic, and neurologic conditions.
All Arise Infusion offices have x-ray, ECG, and other laboratory services to completely and conveniently meet patients’ needs. Our ACLS trained physicians and nurses are always on site when patients receive their infusion or injection. Physicians are also on call after hours in the event that a patient has further questions or concerns after a treatment.
After each treatment, our infusion nurses will send a letter of notification to your referring physician. This is to keep your primary physician informed and allow for the timely scheduling of your follow-up visits or any adjustments in dosing. Physicians at Arise Infusion Therapy Services are available to schedule follow-up visits for patient monitoring if necessary, but always respect the role of the directing primary physician for this therapy.
We ask that all patients:
- Keep all scheduled appointments. If you need to cancel an appointment please give 24 hours notice prior to your appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Keep our office posted of any changes in insurance and billing information.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time.
As a convenience to you:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discovery.
- We have five convenient locations to serve you.
- We offer modern, comfortable environments.
- We are handicapped accessible.
- We provide prompt progress reports to your referring physician and any other physician who you request we communicate with.
- We offer onsite laboratory and x-ray services.
What to bring:
Please download the necessary forms to bring to your initial appointment by clicking onto the new patient forms. You may print all the documents to fill out manually and bring to the office. Or, you may fill in the fields of the registration page and the history page by first clicking into the field and then typing in each section. The interactive typing is only available on the registration form and the history and physical form. You must then save the document prior to printing. Please bring your printed copy to the office.
- Insurance card and photo ID
- Referral form or prescription
- Any radiological films and reports
Arise Infusion will collect your deductible and insurance co-pay if applicable at the time of service. Our staff will try to accommodate all of your needs and make your experience as easy and pleasant as possible. We know how stressful an initial visit can be, and we strive to keep waiting time for your appointment to a minimum. In addition, we welcome any feedback you may be willing to share with our survey.