About your Appointment
Our business office specialists will assist you with scheduling your appointment, verifying and processing your insurance and payment information, and answer any questions pertaining to your financial obligations.
To expedite insurance approval and reduce your out-of-pocket expenses, our process includes:
- Verification of insurance benefits and confirmation that the prescribed drug is covered by your insurance plan
- Obtaining insurer approval before treatment is initiated (pre-authorization)
- Consideration of drug manufacturer and other co-pay assistance programs
- Explanation of patient financial responsibility
- Scheduling the initial physician consultation and first infusion appointment
Course of Care
Once authorization to treat and financial arrangement have been made, patients who are referred for infusion therapy will need to see an Arise physician. Our physicians have extensive experience with the advanced drug you will receive and a medical appointment helps to assure your safety during the course of treatment. Further ensuring your safety, all Arise centers offer ancillary medical services such as lab, x-ray and ECG through the medical practice of Arthritis & Rheumatism Associates, P.C. Our specially trained physicians and nurses are on site when you receive your infusion or injection and a physician is on call after hours in the event a patient has questions or concerns.
- Keep all scheduled appointments. If you need to cancel an appointment please give 24 hours notice prior to your appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Keep our office posted of any changes in insurance and billing information.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time.
- Arise infusion will collect any amounts owed prior to your treatment.
- At the conclusion of your treatment, you will be invited to offer feedback on our services by taking a survey.
What to Bring
In order to open properly, your browser may require the most current Adobe version. You may download here.
Chrome is the preferred browser for downloading.
- Please complete and bring the necessary forms to your initial appointment.
In addition, you should bring the following:
- Insurance card and photo ID
- Referral form or prescription
- Any radiological films and reports