Arthritis and Autoimmune Conditions
There are over hundred types of arthritis alone and approximately eighty autoimmune conditions that affect different regions of the body. According to the American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association (AARDA) autoimmune diseases affect up to 50 million Americans.
Autoimmune diseases develop when the immune system in your body starts to attack the healthy cells in your body as a defense mechanism. It can be difficult to diagnose which disease is presenting as many have similar symptoms and often a person may have more than one at the same time. Symptoms occur during flares but can be diminished or absent during a remission period. There is no curative therapy but current treatments help to relieve presenting symptoms.
The Arise Difference
We know that you have choices, but Arise Infusion Therapy Services stand above the rest for you safety, comfort and experience. This is why Arise Infusion has expanded it’s services to include additional diseases other than rheumatic conditions.
- ACLS trained registered infusion nurses
- Compassionate and caring staff committed to your comfort
- Pleasant environment with amenities such as reclining chairs, hospitality station with snacks and beverages, TV, DVD players, and WiFi access
- Safety first philosophy: Physician supervised fully equipped to handle an adverse reaction
- Convenient locations with access to public transportation
- Coordinators for navigating insurance authorizations
- Participation in many commercial insurance plans and Medicare
- Out of pocket expenses usually less than at hospital-based infusion centers
- Communication of your progress thru electronic medical records system with your primary care physician